This class is called 3F because it focuses on the first 3 Fundaments of the 4F system: Balance, Grips, and Strokes.
This is a great class to start with for all ages who are new to tennis or who need to un-learn bad habits or inefficient strokes and re-learn proper efficient fundamentals.
This class is also included in the 4F - TIA class but is offered separately here for those who are not ready to commit to a minimum of 4 hours a week.
- Class meets daily Monday thru Friday, you and Coach Schainblatt will pick a day and hour that works for you
- This class meets at Heritage High School
- Tuition is paid once a month on a month-to-month basis.
- You may start at any time, 1st month is prorated, tuition due on the 1st of each following month thereafter
- Our program is year round and we limit the number of players
- Players with tennis experience should be video taped before participating with a minimum of the Basic Video Analysis.
- See Equipment needed web page
- All our registration is done online
If your Child is Goal Oriented and ready for more training and faster improvement please investigate our 4F - TIA class which includes all of the 3F curriculum plus more.
3F - SKILL CLASSES
- SKILL CLASSES are Small Group/Semi-Private Instructional classes
- We call it a SKILL CLASS because it is highly instructional and we want you to learn proper technique which requires personal attention and deliberate instruction and practice through a well thought out and balanced system of curriculum. Our members feel this fills a niche that includes the detailed instruction of a private lesson at a fraction of the cost plus the benefits of being in a small group.
- Highly instructive fact based curriculum using progressions for developing proper technique
- Emphasis is on building a complete player with long range development in mind, not a short term oriented 'win now' mentality
Heritage High School, 1150 Forestville Rd, Wake Forest, NC 27587